- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, include some green tops, too
- ¾ cup Aunt Mid's French Style Dressing
- salt and pepper
- cooking Spray
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Once skillet is hot, brown chicken breasts on both sides.
- Place browned chicken in oven proof dish.
- Pour dressing over chicken.
- Top with green onions.
- Cover with lid or foil
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour, or until chicken is tender